Scott Harding – Professional with over ten years training experience.
Hands on experience working in environments including coal mining, warehousing and manufacturing operations, and commercial businesses, from high risk to low risk sectors, understanding the various business needs.
Previous experience in management and leadership roles within health & social care and mental health, as well as being a health and social care / management assessor / IQA (Internal Quality Assurance).
- NEBOSH General Certificate qualified
- IOSH Managing safely and Working Safely qualifications
- First aid qualifications adult and paediatric (up to date and including all latest updates)
- Mental Health First Aider
- A1 Assessors Award
- Learning and Development Level 4
- Health and Social Care Level 3
- Fire Marshall Qualification
- Train the Trainer qualified in Moving and Handling people and inanimate objects, Alzheimers and Dementia
- Leadership and Management Level 4